Immediate Need For Oracle DBA - Interview And Start ASAP!!

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract To Hire
*Rate: Max $42/hr on C2C
EAD, GC, US Citizen Only!!*
*Looking for Oracle RAC, DATA Guard and Oracle 11x. DBA skills in large
environments.  We have a great placement ratio with this group.*

Seeking to recruit an individual experienced in Oracle 11.x, RAC, Data
guard skills. The ideal candidate will possess a strong working knowledge
of Oracle. Our team installs, maintains and administers mission-critical,
leading-edge Oracle databases. The DBA Team within Mortgage Bank is
responsible for supporting new business initiatives and projects, ensuring
housekeeping and monitoring of all database systems, providing 24x7
production support and processing Enterprise Change Management business
requests for various database activities.
Performs data modeling, logical and physical database design. Includes
maintenance of database dictionaries, monitoring of standards and
procedures.
Responsible for data loading, security, capacity planning and backup and
recovery.
Solid skills in database performance fine tuning and optimizing poorly
performing queries, stored procedures.
Day-to-day 24x7 production operations (incident break/fix, change, service
requests, vulnerability management).
Production patch/upgrade management.
On-Call pager rotation.
Customer support & communications.
Providing first-class database support and administration.

*Regard:
Arnav Singh - IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-388-1604
ar...@itbtalent.com