Hi

Go through the below JD, and let me know, send resumes to nit...@nytpartners.com

Feedback & Interview will be scheduled the very next  day.

For any further clarifications, please feel free to call/ e-mail me.

KINDLY SUBMIT THE BELOW DETAILS ASAP

Full Name :
Contact Number:
Email:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa status:
Availability for the Project:
Interview Availability(BEST Time to Reach):
Skype Id:
Year of Graduation:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
DOB:

Currently we are looking for "Sr. C# .Net Developer with MVC 4".

Job Location:  Houston, TX

Duration: 1 yr contract

NO OF POSITIONS: 3

Please avoid FAKE Profiles

Consultant should be strong C# .Net Developer who has experience with MVC 4.0
REQUIRED SKILLSET:
• .NET 4.0 Development (C#/ASP.NET),
• MVC 4, JQUERY, CSS,
• JavaScript/VBScript/ASP,
• MS SQL Server 2008

Thanks and regards

 Nithin Kumar

New York Technology Partners - Rochester
332 Jefferson Rd
Rochester, NY 14623
T:  201-680-0200   Ext:7025
F:  201-474-8533