Our Direct Client is looking for .Net Developer Position Brooklyn, NY for
2+ Year please let me know if you have any candidates.
*Job Title:  .Net Developer *
*Location:  Brooklyn, NY*
*Duration:  2+ Year *

*Job Description*
Under the supervision of the Application Development Lead, the .NET
Application Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing,
installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting
the distributed applications developed in the Microsoft .NET environment.

*Qualification Requirements: *
Bachelors degree with 5+ years of applicable technical experience.
Experience in transactional and dimensional database design.
Object oriented design and programming.
Experience developing stored procedures that interface with SQL Server.
Three or more years of experience designing and developing Web applications
using VISUAL STUDIO.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, VB.NET, C#.NET, MVC,
SQL Server 2005, Internet Security.
Working experience on Team Foundation Server, .Net framework 3.5 and above.
Active Directory, LDAP.
Cognos reporting knowledge.
System Analysis Skills.
Experience with MSMQ is a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills, for both technical and
business audiences
Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
Any Microsoft or similar developer certifications will be a plus

*Thanks*
* *
*Mohammed Valli Uddin*
*Technical Recruiter *