Immediate Need For SAP ABAP Developer - Interview And Start ASAP!!

Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3+ Months Contract

*What we need is someone with Scheme/and ABAP skill.
Someone with knowledge of transport history.*

Role Description:
Lead offshore team of developers
Develop GL interface between SAP and Oracle (ABAP)
Resolve defects associated with custom development objects
May require some SQL code updates
Run manual, oncycle, offcycle history (it is more ABAP Level Skill)
Dive into Run time, to tell me average time to process pay
Dive into number of adjustments and retros (tells us BPO effort in future)
– more an ABAP statistic
Dive in number of pay areas/effectiveness of pay structures (he should be
able to do this)
number of z tables that are pulled thru schemes (BPO complexity statistic
and best practices)
Drive integration requirements for payroll in and outbound.
Peek at transport history, Level of changes they do, based on period of
time.

*Regard:
Arnav Singh - IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-388-1604