*Reply to hemanthkumar.bis...@datumsoftware.com

*
*Local to NY,NJ,CT OR Ready for F2F interview

Hope you are doing well,

Title: PHP Developer
Location: New Providence, NJ
Duration: 4 months + (likely extension or contract to hire)

*Skill Set:*

developer who understands WordPress, enjoys it, loves bash terminal, and
wants to make a multisite environment better for our clients and internal
team. Our client has a very large WordPress multisite setup with unique
problems to solve. An ideal candidate enjoys a challenge in a fast paced
environment, documenting their work in version control software like Git,
and laughs at bugs. We're also working on various web applications and are
getting more involved in the mobile space. A certain degree of creativity
is required to develop custom solutions for business problems.
*
Requirements include*

•       3-5 years of experience writing code using PHP

•       3-5 years of hands-on Wordpress development experience - working
knowledge of Wordpress plugin development (Actions, Hooks, Filters, etc.)

•       The ability to manage thousands of SQL tables, and queries mostly
for reporting.

•       HTML5 and CSS3 styling

•       Ability to write, debug and test scripting languages like
Javascript and jQuery

•       Ability to debug and backtrace existing PHP code

•       Knowledge with Linux shell – must know your way around the terminal

•       Experience writing shell scripts is preferred but not required.

•       Good understanding of RESTful APIs – GET/POST/PUT/DELETE

•       Managing and organizing source code using GIT

•       Collaborate with other team members and cross-functional units to
ensure quality

•       Maintain and develop technical skills to keep current in systems
programming and analysis techniques

•       Provided back-up design assistance when needed

*Education & Experience *

•       Associates degree or related experience in a technical field
required

*Please fill the details for submission to client
*

PHP Experience:
Wordpress:

      HTM5

      CSS3
Exp.Pay rate:
Notice Period:
Work Authorization Status:(US Citizen or GC Holder ) :
SSN Number:
Full Name :
Current Location :
Contact Numbers :
Reason for Re-locating to New Providence, NJ :
Are you willing to permanent after the contract period ? Yes / No
Willing to attend f2f interview for the 2nd round ( If travel expenses
taken care of by Datum Software ) :

  With Regards,

Hemanth

Datum Software