Hello Everyone,
Hope you are doing good :)
Please send me resumes to rk...@gm-infotech.com

Jr SQL Developer
Minneapolis, MN or Denver, CO
6+ Months

Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or related field or
equivalent experience.
• Strong critical thinking skills with experience in data gathering and
findings interpretation and presentation.
• Sound understanding of core business processes, industry trends,
technology developments and I/T environments.
• 3 years business analysis and I/T systems experience - general I/T
operations with data analysis and process skills.

Requirements:
1) 3+ Years of SQL Developer and/or TeraData SQL Assistant
2) 2+ years BO

Regards,
Rohan Kahn | Executive Recruiter
rk...@gm-infotech.com | rkahn...@gmail.com
Direct : (609) 736-0817 Office: (281) 670-9343
Houston, TX USA 77062
www.gm-it.com