Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *Java with Websphere *position in *
Chelsea,MA*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your
consultant resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to **k...@catstaffing-us.com*<k...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *Job Title: Java with Websphere
Term: 12+ months with potential for extension
Location: Chelsea, MA*

Experience with IBM Websphere, Hibernate, Spring, and of course Java are
key skills

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
*BS in Computer Science or related field
*Immediate authorization to work in the US
*5+ years relevant work experience in developing Web Application using JSP,
Servlet, EJB and Java Web Services
*Must be proficient and experienced in designing, developing and consuming
web services
*Must have experience in integrating Web Application using LDAP
Authentication using TAM
*3+ years relevant hand-on experience using MVC, Spring and Hibernate
frameworks
*Experience using IBM WebSphere Application Server
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Strong analytical problem-solving skills
*Ability to work independently

PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
*Familiarity with IBM Rational Software Architect, IBM ESB, and Data Power
deployment
*Experience as a Websphere development or deployment lead.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Kavi Johnson *
Lead Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice: 201-257-5081 ext 162| Fax: (201) 348-2385
Hackensack Avenue | New Jersey.
*Email*: k...@catstaffing-us.com;
         *G-mail* : kavijohnson6
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"