Hi Partner
Good Morning
We have Urgent Positions below . Please send me match profiles
Please Respond me with Resume ,Contact details & Email Id ,Correct Visa
Status,Current location and Availability

Most of our submissions get Immediate Interview . Pls send me only match
profile.

*1 Java Developers with CAMEL or JETTY or PARLAY Experience.*
Location- Chigaco,IL
Rate-MARKET

*2 Project Managers Required in Bothell ,WA*
Hourly Rate-Keep it Low
Duration- Long Term

*3 Sr Java Engineers with Telecom Industry experience*
*Skills .MYSQL,Oracle ,Telecom industry , 9 to 10 years of exp Must*
*Prefer Big Data experience or Hadoop*
*Location- Bay Area ,CA*
*Rate -Best*
*Thanks*