Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     : OBIEE Developer
Location     :  Parsippany, NJ
Duration     :  6+ Month Contract -- Only Locals -- Rate $50/hour*

MUST HAVES:
7+ years OBIEE Experience (11G)
Oracle Database knowledge
RPD Abilities/knowledge
Installation/Administration abilities (support tickets)
Development and Testing
Performance Tuning

PLUS:
Hyperion BRIO

Role:
In this role our client is looking for a mid to senior level OBIEE
Developer to work in a very development focused role.  Of the three major
areas of OBIEE, those being—installation, RPD, and Front End
Development—the majority of this candidates time will be spent developing
dashboards and creating reports. There will also be responsibility around
doing installations and overall OBIEE administration. In total, 80-90% of
this role will be development and testing, with the remaining being working
with end users to troubleshoot reports as well as performance tuning.   In
sum, the candidate will develop, test, performance tune, and then work the
end user to insure the report accomplished what the original requirement
sought out to accomplish.

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC