REPLY TO: vip...@universal-sw.com

Do let me know if you have profile for this below role. This is through
Tier 1 Vendor and we can set up an interview tomorrow.

NOTE: you can even get me the consultant from the market including your
margin. We can work through your company if you get me the right people.

*SDET Consultant*

*Mobile , AL *

*18months contract*

*Mode of hiring :*  Phone interview followed by  Skype.

*Detail:*

* *

We want a software engineer  in Quality who’s an expert at writing unit
tests, integration tests.

In code (c#, javascript, sql), and can teach our teams how to write these
tests.

We also want someone with experience at organizing and automating those
tests appropriately as part of the overall test plan

 REPLY TO: vip...@universal-sw.com

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vipin Kaushal*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CBC77F.15AC2B90]

20, Industrial Park Drive, Nashua, NH-03062.
Ph: 603-324-4011

E-mail: vip...@universal-sw.com <vikramj...@universal-sw.com>
Website: www.universal-sw.com

*G-Talk: **click2vipin || Yahoo IM: click2vipin*