Hi,

Kindly find the job description and let me know your interest.

*Title:              Java Consultant w/ demandware*

*Location:       New York City/NY        *

*Duration:      6-12 Months*

*Mandatory Skills*

·         Demandware product

*Job Description:*

·         6-8 years of experience in Java/JEE.

·         3-4 years’ experience on Demandware.

·         Hands-on experience on Demandware eCommerce platform. Must have
worked on the design and development of at least three end-to-end eCommerce
implementations based on Demandware.

·         Strong technical and functional knowledge on Demandware. Must be
able to map requirements to the Out of the Box functionalities available in
the platform.

·         Experience in integration of the Demandware platform with
external payment and order management systems.

·         Experience in integration of Demandware platform with 3rd party
systems like – ERP, CRM, Analytics, Search Engines, Bazaar Voice, Email
Service Providers

·         Hands on experience on Demandware modules like Commerce,
Workflows, Customer service, PIM, Web Content Management, user management
etc.

·         Strong experience in build and release frameworks.

·         Experience in Performance Management of the Demandware platform.

·         Strong hands-on experience in OOPs, Core Java and REST based Web
Services.

·         Knowledge of Java/JEE design patterns along with implementation
experience

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

·         Knowledge of Unix/Linux would be an advantage

·         Experience in Agile development methodologies

·         Must have experience in owning the delivery of eCommerce projects
from technical perspective.

·         Extensive knowledge on the eCommerce domain
Strong oral and written communication skills.

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via* *Email:
je...@gtssminds.com, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*