*Oracle DBA*

* *

*Job Description*

An Oracle Database Administrator is responsible for the Shared Services
Oracle databases and their respective servers.  This position is the top
level support of these databases and will oversee all major projects in
regards to databases and database architecture.  This position is also
responsible for ensuring Database uptime, backups, disaster recovery, and
database integrity.

*Qualifications*

- 8+ years of Oracle experience
- 6+ years of Oracle DBA experience
- Active OCA or OCP certification
- 4+ years of Linux/AIX experience
- 4+ years of networking experience
- 4+ years of Unix shell scripting experience
- 1+ years of Exadata experience
- 1+ years of SAN/NAS experience
- 2+ years Oracle RAC experience
- pSeries hardware experience
- Peoplesoft/Kronos/Informatica/Manhattan Associates Software experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and good corporate etiquette
- Must have strong understanding of Oracle 10g+ RDBMS
- Must be a team player

*Responsibilities*

- Exhibit excellent shell scripting abilities to automate system
maintenance tasks
- Maintain Oracle cumulative patches and fixes as they become available
- Database Tuning
- Tune the OS and hardware to achieve optimal performance
- Create and administer a backup and recovery plan that adheres to
department policy for archiving rules
- Document and continue to maintain all administration procedures, hardware
and network layouts in regards to Oracle databases
- Assist in making/ensuring environments are SOX/HIPAA/PCI compliant
- Troubleshoot system and database issues as they arise
- Database process improvement
- Application support for Oracle Portal
- Night and Weekend duties along with 24x7 on call as required
- Work in conjunction with Unix and System administrators
- Other duties as assigned

*Thanks & Regards,
**Rohan Sinha**
**| IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 |
**ro...@idctechnologies.com*<ro...@idctechnologies.com>
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* ***

*YIM   :- ** rohansinha4u**  Gtalk :-  **rohanusstaffing**
Linkedin:
**http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/*<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/>
*
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
*408-868-5134
*/rajki...@idctechnologies.com  **

Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**