Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *SharePoint Developer *position in *
Albany,NY*. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your
consultant resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*

 *SharePoint Developer/Consultant
Albany, NY
Long Term Contract*

*Responsibilities will include the following:
*Creation and maintenance of objects (sites, subsites, lists, document
libraries, workflows, etc.
Implementation of “out of the box” web parts (list views, content editors,
data views,
RSS feed readers, etc.
Modify and create Page layouts, Master pages
Know how to change Navigation (top menu and quick launch)
Understand key SharePoint services such as “Search, Managed metadata”
Security and setting up user accounts, AD groups vs. SharePoint groups.
Understanding of SharePoint Workflows
Must be proficient with SharePoint Designer for the following:
Opening sites browsing sites folders
Creating and Modifying Pages
Creating and modifying page layouts
Editing Master pages
Editing Content types
Redesign of the Front end
Design and improve the layout and the design of the site; experience with
the following preferred:
Cascading style sheets
HTML, JavaScript, jQuery
**
*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*