Good Morning

Hope you are doing great. We have one urgent Requirement on BO Developer .
Please, let me know If you have any suitable consultants for this position as
soon as possible, Please send me your consultants word resume, contact details,
Rate Information  and let me know the best time to reach them .... Thanks!

BO Developer || Greenfield IN || 3 months plus

Phone Interview

Job Description

*              Understand business analytics requirements and translate them
into solutions that provide optimal user experience.

*              Design and develop Business Objects universes, reports,
dashboards, and integration to web based portals on BO 4.0 Tools.

*              Provide Solution Performance (analysis/tuning) and work across
business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution
definition & systems architecture for the organization.

*              Collaborate with Business Users to configure data services to
extract, transform and load data.

*              Document reporting / analytical solutions and provide support
during testing, end-user training and deployment.

*              Work with Offshore team on co-ordination and delivery of
technical design and solution

Required must skills:

*              At least 5-7 years of overall IT experience

*              Minimum 3-4 Years' experience in Design and development of
Business Objects universes (B.O XI 3.0 and below versions), reports, dashboards
and integration to web based portals. (Web Intelligence, Info view, Desktop
Intelligence).

*              Excellent trouble shooting skills

*              Excellent communication skills

*              Ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment

*              Good In SQL Concepts

*              Having Good Knowledge on BO 4.0 Tools (Information Design Tool,
Translation Tool, Explorer...Etc)

Desired Skills:

*              Good experience working with Oracle 11g and below versions

*              Experience on BO Administration

Thanks

Surya Krishna Bharth.G  [cid:image001.jpg@01CEC099.6C222770]

Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,

13624 Flying Squirrel Dr., Herndon VA 20171 ||
http://www.its-incorp.com<http://www.its-incorp.com/>

Direct:703 246 1564

Email: bharath....@its-incorp.com<mailto:bharath....@its-incorp.com>

Gtalk: bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com<mailto:bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com>