*Dear Professional,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in hearing about other
career opportunities? Below is a job description I would like to discuss
with you.Please email me a word version of you resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at.*

*Immediate need a Project Manager with Past AT&T experience - Seattle
Washington
*
*Position :  Project Manager with Past AT&T experience
Location :  Seattle Washington
Duration :  12+Months contract
*
*MUST Have Skills:
**Project Manager
Wireless experience
Past AT&T experience a must!
Problem Solving in Large Wireless Telecom, Cross-Functional Environments
Multiple Projects and Program Management Integration Responsibilities
Technical/Functional/Business Requirements Gathering
Gap Analysis, Risk Management and Contingency Planning
Software Development and Implementation Strategies (Agile) and SDLC
BS degree in related field; certifications in project management preferred
At least 6 to 8 years of direct work experience in project management in a
software industry
Experience using project management and/or collaboration software such as
Project, JIRA, Sharepoint etc.
Competent and proficient understanding of xxx platforms
Proactive and analytical problem-solving capabilities
Ability to influence diplomatically with multi-cultural teams; persuasive,
motivating, and encouraging demeanor
Adept at conducting research in project related issues
Strong communication skills, customer-centric focus, and effective
prioritization in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Demonstrated success bringing highly visible projects to successful
completion*