*Hi Folks,*

*I am looking for people soft developer with my direct client, If any one
is interested please forward your resumes to sateesh.chals...@infinite.com*

* *

*Description*

*Required (e.g.) *

•             Bachelor degree in Computer Science

•             Minimum of 7-9 years PeopleSoft Developent experience,
including customizing and building new custom components

•             Proficient in PeopleTools 8.5x and higher

◦              PeopleTools Application Engine

◦              PeopleTools Application Packages

◦              PeopleCode

◦              SQR

◦              Integration Broker

◦              Application Messaging

•             Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high
level of turn around.

•             Excellent communication skills

•             Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Sateesh*

*Infinite Computer Solutions *