We have  an immediate need for a *Documentum Developer*. Please send me any
consultants who fit the following requirements. *Candidates must be
local!* Please
email me your consultants' resumes, contact information (email and phone
number), along with their rates.

 SEND RESUMES TO ri...@aim-cc.com

   DOCUMENTUM DEVELOPER - 6 + month Contract

Location:                                               Lake Success,  NY

Desired star date:                              ASAP

Rate:                                                     *$**45**/hr*

Job description:                                   - Developer on internet
site supporting Documentum Content      management System.

 - Experience with customizing Document um Webtop6.x or developing custom
applications utilizing WDK and DFC.

 - Experience customizing Documentum WebPublisher 6.x

 - Experience with Documentum workflows, lifecycles, AVLs, alias sets, and
object models.

- Ability to create custom methods and automate them using jobs.

- Ability to maintain workflow history by leveraging Documentum's Audit
Trail Management utility.

- Ability to create Reports to summarize content creation, publication, and
existing content based on current state, categories and topics.

- Ability to write various custom methods to implement the functionalities
of the business processes depending on business needs and rules.

- Test application to ensure that requirements have been met. – Develop
system changes/enhancements based on change requests from end users.

- Assist with roll-out of application.

- Assist with on-going support of system

- Experience with Documentum XDQL.

- Experience with SCS, BPS, MTS.

- Experience with JMS and BPM.

Skills:                                      Java/JSP, Documentum Webtop
6.x, WDK and DFC, Documentum Webpublisher 6.x, Documentum, XDQL, SCS PBS,
MTS, JIM and BPM Documentum  Developer to support iNet application

--
Thanks and Regards,

Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting