VERY VERY HOT POSITION:

 NEED TO BE LOCAL IN MINNESOTA AND NEED TO HAVE VISUAL STUDIO STRESS TESTING

 SEND RESUEMES TO ri...@aim-cc.com

Start: Within next two weeks

Max Pay Rate: $40 /hr corp to corp

 Sr. QA

- Experience with Automated testing of at least 1+ years.

-Need to have experience with Visual Studio stress testing

-Strategic QA metholody experience

-Great communication skills

-Not afraid of doing some manual testing as well

-mortgage experience is a plus.

They want this person to start within the next few weeks and will be a 6+
months assignment.

The contract *Quality Assurance Analyst I* position will conduct manual
functional and regression testing, working from Use Cases and stories.  The
QA Analyst I must be able to update Use Cases and Test Plans, thoroughly
test functionality and be detail-oriented.

·        2+ years of software testing experience in an agile environment

·        MS Visual Studio 2005/2008 testing experience is a requirement

·        XML, .Net and SQL technologies

--
Thanks and Regards,

Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting