Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

We have an urgent requirement with our client for* **Oracle FSG Techno-
Functional Resource* kindly reply me with your consultant resume and contact
details ASAP.

Dont reply to this email...

Send resumes to n...@noblesoft-solutions.com

* *

*Position:          Oracle FSG Techno- Functional Resource*

*Location:          Dover, NJ.*

*Duration:          4-6 Weeks and starts March 2, 2009.*

*Rate:                Open*

Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle Financials Techno-functional Developer with
experience  troubleshooting FSG Oracle EBusiness Financials

11.5.10.2 expertise.  The resource must  have experience analyzing,
diagnosing and recommending solutions to client.

*Regards*

*Nick*

*NobleSoft Solutions Inc.,*

*41 University Drive, Suite 400*