Am sorry for low  rate…I can’t go more than $27/hr.. PLEASE CONFIRM THE RATE
ALONG WITH SUBMISSION TO CONSIDER THE PROFILE.

 SEND RESUMES TO ri...@aim-cc.com

We have an immediate need for two QA testers for TD Ameritrade. Please
review the job description thoroughly and send us your qualified candidates
asap.

Location: Omaha,NE

Duration; Six Months Contract

Rate: $27/hr max

Must have skills: QTP, Quality Center and Equities and Options Order Routing
and Clearing required

Previous brokerage experience.

- Extensive knowledge of Equities and Options Order Routing and Clearing
required.
- Experience with Quick Test Pro or ITKO’s Lisa preferred.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, team player.
- Ideal candidate will have, use and understand LINUX, UNIX, JAVA, C, C++,
SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML and XML.
- Have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Good understanding of IT systems

--
Thanks and Regards,

Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting