Hi Friends,

My name is Satish Saini and I represent My Consultant Satya kindly let me
know if there is any requirement with you for him.

Feel free to Call me on 732-981-0450 Ext-410  or send me your  requirement
at sat...@ibs-consulting.net

Consultant’s Name      :     Satya

Current Location         :      CA

 Relocation                  :      Open

 Rate                            :      Open

   - *9+* Years of IT experience in *Construction Project Management*, *
   Mortgage*, *Remittance Processing*, *Warehouse Management*, *Electronics
   Bill Presentment and Payment* and *Workflow *Based systems.
   - 7 Years of .Net development experience using *.Net Framework
   1.1/2.0/3.0 *
   - Experience in developing applications using .NET Framework 3.0 (*WCF,
   WF*)
   - Hands on experience in *AJAX*
   - Experience in developing* *Office Business Applications
using*Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Office.
   *
   - Experience of working with latest concept of C# like *Generic
   Collection, Custom Attribute, Reflection, Partial Class* etc.
   - Extensive working knowledge of *SQL Queries, Stored Procedures,
   Triggers*, *indexes, cursor, functions, Jobs *and *DTS Packages* in *MS
   SQL Server 2000*, *SQL Server 2005*.
   - Proficient in *SOA* (Service Oriented Architecture) architecture using
   *Web Service*
   - Proficient in *OOAD (*Object Oriented Analysis and Design*)*
   - Experience in developing *Windows Forms* and *Windows
Services*applications.
   - Experience in *Oracle, PL/SQL.***
   - Expertise in creating web based application using *ASP.Net(C#), Classic
   ASP, JAVA Script, VB Script, XML, HTML *and *DHTML.*
   - Extensively used various source controls systems like *VSS*, *Clear
   Case* for versioning the code.
   - Experienced in *N-tier Architecture *and full Software Development life
   cycle (*SDLC*), which includes requirement, design, development and
   documentation with SOA Architecture
   - *Self-motivated*, *good communication skills*, *team player *and
   ability to work independently.
   - Well versed in *Quality Processes*.
   - Well versed in handling complete *SDLC* (Software Development Life
   Cycle) projects

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Satish Saini*

*International Business Solutions                      *
*Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext. 410*

*Fax No- 732-909-2178*
sat...@ibs-consulting.net*
**www.ibs-nj.com* <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>* *