Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have  urgent Opening for our direct client who is looking for a Microsoft
Office Share point Server 2007 Architect at *New York.Start date would be
immediate*
* *
Read the requirements carefully and reply me with your consultants updated
resume and contact details ASAP..
start date would be Immediate.

*Job Description as follows:

   Position:  Microsoft Office Share point Server 2007 Architect
   Location:  New York
   Duration:  6 Months

Skills Required:

Architect - A senior Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007 Architect with
3+ years of Sharepoint experience.

Must have handled site migrations, Share point site customization issues,
performance optimization, load balancing, Site administration, shared
services with an Office 2003 environment.

SOE environment knowledge preferred.

Citi experience highly preferred.

Please send across your 100% suitable consultant updated profile to
s...@javaji.com

Awaiting for your response.....
*Thanks & Regards,

Sai