Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you have a great day ahead !!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have  urgent Opening for our direct client who is looking for a Cognos
Planning Consultant at *Minneapolis.Start date would be immediate*
**
Read the requirement carefully and reply me with your consultants updated
resume and contact details ASAP..
start date would be Immediate.

*Job Description as follows:

   Position:  Cognos Planning Consultant
   Location: Minneapolis
   Duration:  6 Months

Skills Required:

Atleast 4+ Years of very strong experience on Cognos Planning

Consult on “best practice” deployment and scope of Cognos planning tools

Document requirements for planning deployment, including specifications for
required interfaces/data loads

Consult on and aid in design and construction of base model / blueprint to
be customized for individual team deployments, incorporating identified best
practices for planning

Demonstrated strong technical skills in developing and delivering moderately
complex or complex components from technical specifications and design
documents.

Learn and apply standard development and change management methodologies

Understand how business and IT strategies align with projects in the
supported organizations.

Extend understanding of business and IT strategies, drivers and processes at
the project to department level

Please send across your 100% suitable consultant updated profile to
s...@javaji.com

Awaiting for your response.....
*Thanks & Regards,*
***