-Microstrategy administration .

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration 6+ months

Rate $50-60

SEND RESUEMES TO ri...@aim-cc.com

Additional Information:
* Experience working as a Microstrategy Administrator is highly desirable.
* Good knowledge of AIX platform and tuning of AIX parameters with respect
to Microstrategy Application (I-Server, Narrowcast, Web).
* Should have experience with working and administering various
Microstrategy Applications (I-Server, Narrowcast, Enterprise Manager, Web,
Integrity Manager and Object Manager).
* Experience with upgrade to v9 will be considered as a definite plus.
* In-dept knowledge of Enterprise Manager meta-data is essential.
* The candidate will also be expected to do some project development
activity as well.

Minimum Requirements:
* This position requires a BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics,
Engineering, Economics or related field
* Microstrategy certification preferred.
* 8-10 years experience in a technical/analytical role
* 5 years of report development, administration, and implementation
experience using MicroStrategy version 8 or higher.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Ricky Jones| AIM Computer Consulting