Hi,

*Title:* Oracle Developer *(With Oracle Pro*C Must)*

*Location:* Dayton, OH**

*Duration:* 6 months

*Rate:* Open

******Phone then Face to Face*********

* *

*100 PERCENT MATCH ,LOCAL AND 10/10 Comm skills *

* *

*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)*

*Development Tool Skills*

Perform Oracle PL/SQL development and support tasks as part of the
development team. Participate in requirements analysis and implementations.
Be able to create and articulate design/implementation options and tradeoffs
to peers and tech lead. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area
and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge
of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular
field

*Education and Experience:*

Education:    BA/BS   Degree  in  Computer  Science  or  related  field  or

equivalent; advance degree desirable

Thanks & Regards,

*Victor,*

*3 L’Amour CT**, Dayton**, Jersey City, New Jersey – 08810 | P: 201-680-0520
| F: 201-603-1326 | Web: **www.augustuss.com* <http://www.augustuss.com/>

YIM:     victorpalmt...@yahoo.com

GTALK: victorpalmt...@gmail.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.