My favorite client has an immediate need for a Sr. Oracle database
developer!!!

Investment Bank - working directly with the manager - immediate interviews!
Location: NYC or NJ
Rate: $550/day
Interview: immediate

They are looking for a very strong Oracle Developer for long term contract.

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE with Fixed Income, Derivatives or Cash!

Person should have real time systems experience, Oracle DB Developer with
cross db queries experience, indexing, perf tuning and resource needs to
have Fixed Income, Cash or Derivatives experience.

We are NOT looking for a DBA, we are looking for a strong DB Developer.

*If you’re interested please send your resume to
nav...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*

* *

*Please send the updated resume with the following information ASAP, **without
this information resume cannot be considered*:

Full name:

Availability:

Status (H1/CITIZEN/GC):

Current Location:

Hourly Rate (corp to corp/1099/W2):

Willing to relocate (YES/NO):

Total Experience:

Exp. in US:

Contact number and best time to reach you:

E-mail id:

If H1 then employer’s info:

Two professional references:

* *