Resumes at nav...@ustechsolutionsinc.com

Oracle Manufacturing Analyst in Shawnee OK working for a Global
Manufacturing Company

Pay Rate is $ 70/hour.

THIS IS A TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT LASTING A MINIMUM OF 8-12 WEEKS

Client will NOT cover travel expenses or provide any per diem.

Requirements:

We are looking for an Oracle Business Analyst for an 8-12 week engagement in
Shawnee Oklahoma. The person must be strong in business process as well as
having a good understanding of Oracle Manufacturing software (preferably
version 10.7). We are looking for someone that has led implementations and
business process improvements using the Oracle toolset.

The focus of this position will be Business Inventory and Material
Management Business Disciplines. The qualified candidate will be part of a
business process improvement team and will be able to drive the team toward
those improvements.

This position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience with Oracle.
APICS certification is a plus for this position.

This worksite location for this assignment is Shawnee, Oklahoma.

--
Thanks & Regards

Naveen Veeravalli | US Tech Solutions |
Email ID: nav...@ustechsolutionsinc.com  | URL: www.ustechsolutionsinc.com |