Role: Systems Analyst

Location: New York

Duration: 12 Months Contract Position

Rate: open

SKILL / EXPERIENCE:

* Knowledge and experience developing in object oriented languages (C++, C#
or Java)
* Unix and C++
* Relational database, enterprise DBMS experience (ie: Sybase, SQL)
* Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows
* XML, HTML, JSP is a plus
* Experience with messaging products is a plus
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.

Financial experience is not mandatory, but a passion for learning finance is
required. Knowledge of Credit Derivatives is a big plus.

Good communication and interpersonal skills to foster relationships with the
user and IT community.

This role will involve support of the current loan application. 50% of the
candidates time will spent on support. Candidates must feel comfortable
interacting with users in different areas of the firm to collect and analyze
information necessary to solve problems. We provide frontline support for a
large and global business.

PLUSES:

Work experience in financial services industry is desirable

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"

___
Please visit   <http://www.nriyp.com/> www.NRIYP.com
New generation Yellow pages for NRI's
 <http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>