Hi,

We have following req. for our Direct Client.

Position:  SW SYSTEMS ENGINEER SR (.NET)

Location:  Richardson - TX (Only Local)
Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $40/Hr Max

Required Skills:

Key Responsibilities: Required

- 5-7 years experience in web based business intelligence applications using
Tier architecture, .NET technologies, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML,
XSLT, and CSS.

- 5+ years experience in developing applications using formal SDLC
methodologies, source code management (SVN/Visual Source Safe) and ability
to work with minimum supervision.

- 3-5 years experience using Microsoft IIS Server (Administration,
Maintenance, Performance tuning, troubleshooting).

- 5+ years experience in relational database background in SQL Server
2000/2005 - writing the SQL SPs/scripts, SQL language, T-SQL, Stored
Procedures (performance tuning), Triggers, Views, and optimization.

- 4+ years experience in supporting Windows environment (XP, XP Server)
applications, deployment, job scheduling, and system administration.

- Independent contributor who can deliver in a fast paced environment.

- 4+ years experience using Visual Studio 2005/2008 and Source code
management like Visual Source Sale and/or SVN.

- 5+ years experience in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, and
Microsoft Projects.

- 4+ years experience in Database Maintenance, Backups, Restoring and
Replication of Databases, Archive, Importing/Exporting data and scheduling
the Jobs.

- 4+ years using software development tools like Visual Studio 2003/2005 and
Visual Source Safe.

Preferred Experience
Past experience at Verizon
Experience in business intelligence type tools and reporting.
Developing reporting and charting applications using ChartFX or similar
tools.
Leadership skills with offshore experience.

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"

___
Please visit   <http://www.nriyp.com/> www.NRIYP.com
New generation Yellow pages for NRI's
 <http://www.nriyp.com/Classifieds/Classifieds_Home1.aspx?Country=>