Hi,

There are 6 openings for this position so let's get some deals!

I WILL NOT CONSIDER PROFILES WITHOUT ALL SKILLS.

Role: Software Upgrade engineer

Location: Malvern, PA
Duration: 6-9 Months

Rate: open

Minimum Requirements:

Software Upgrade Engineer: (up to 6 resources)
Experience with software deployment in a Websphere environment.
Experience with database maintenance in SQL 2005.
Experience with Windows system administration
Strong skills in TCP/IP, Windows Active Directory.

Prefer experience in software development.

We spoke to the hiring Manager   All candidates must have significant
upgrade experience as they are upgrading SQL 2000 TO 2005. All Candidates
must have Websphere upgrade, implementation and Deployment experience.
Hiring Manager DOES NOT  WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS JUST DONE MAINTENANCE, BUT HAS
BEEN INVOLVED IN SIGNIFICANT UPGRADES. Also if someone is super strong in
Websphere upgrade, etc. with light to no SQL OR HAS DONE A 2000 TO 2005  SQL
CONVERSION with little to no Websphere Mike will consider them. However the
ideal candidate has both Websphere upgrade and Sql

Amrutha

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Livonia, MI-48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

 <mailto:amru...@aim-cc.com> amru...@aim-cc.com

Yahoo:  <mailto:amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com> amrutha.ai...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

 NOT MY DIRECT CLIENT, HAVE LAYER BETWEEN ME AND CLIENT.... AND PLEASE SEND
RESUMES IF YOU CAN WORK WITH ME....

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove"