HI All,

Greetings from Ksource Inc !!!

The following is the HOTLIST of KSOURCE INC. Please send me your client
requirements and add me to your distribution list*
**l...@ksourceinc.com*<l...@ksourceinc.com>

*Name of the consultant: VIJAY INDUKURI (ORACLE DBA 7+)*

*Primary Skills*: Oracle DBA, UNIX,Solaris, SQL / PLSQL, Siebel Oracle DBA,
HP UX, IBM AIX.

*Secondary Skills : *Windows, Datastage,Oracle Utilities etc

*Rate*: Open            *Total Exp*: 7+ years            *Available*:
Immediate*  *

*Current Location*: TX      *Relocation:* open

*Clients**:  *Tata Consultancy Services*, *TechTeam Global, IBM Global
Services

*Hyperlink:* *http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/*<http://goog_1244554583283/>
*NI_ORACLEDBA.DOC* <http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/NI_ORACLEDBA.DOC>

* *

*Name of the consultant: Paidi Raju Bodanki** **(ORACLE FUNC)*

Functional Consultant- Oracle11i & 12i e-business implementations &
Upgradation

*Primary Skills:*  Workflow Admin, SQL Plus, UNIX, GAP Analysis, Order
Management, Oracle Quoting, Receivables, Bill of Material, Work in Process,
ASCP,MSCA.

*Secondary Skills**:* Inv, BOM, WIP, Costing, Purchasing, MRP

*Other skills*: Six Sigma Green Belt Certified from GE

*Rate*:  OPEN                 *Total Exp*:  9 yrs

*Available*: Immediate     *Current Location*: TX                *Relocation
*: Yes

*Clients: *Dell Inc, Immersion Medical, Flowserve, Netgear, VeriSign Inc, GE
Energy, ArvinMeritor, GE HealthCare.

*Hyperlink:**
**http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/PB_ORACLEFUNL.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/PB_ORACLEFUNL.doc>

* *

*Name of the consultant: GOPALA GOTTUMUKKALA (LINUX ADMIN 10+)*

 *Primary Skills*: Solaris 9,10, Web sphere, Perl, Shell, Veritas, IBM
Tivoli, ITAMOS,  WAN BOOT, Acrobat writer, open office, Windows XP, MS
Project, MS Office Tools, C, C++, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Jboss and Web logic.

*Secondary Skills : *Windows, Datastage,Oracle Utilities etc

*Rate*: Open            *Total Exp*: 10+ years            *Available*:
Immediate*  *

*Current Location*: IL      *Relocation:* open

*Clients*:  Allstate Insurance (Illinois),   AT Labs (U.A.E, Dubai), Farm
Bureau (Iowa), Facetime Communication Pvt Ltd (India), WOOJIN INC (South
Korea), Fortuna Technologies India Pvt Ltd (India) , Rendezvous On Chip
India Pvt Ltd (India), C.M.C Ltd (India).

*Hyperlink:*
*http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/GG_LINUXADMIN.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/GG_LINUXADMIN.doc>
**

*Name of the consultant: Prasanna Kumar (Oracle Apps financial functional)*

 *Primary Skills:* General Ledger *(GL)*, Accounts Receivables *(AR)*,
Oracle Payables *(AP)*, Oracle Payments (*IBY*) Cash Management *(CM)*,
Fixed Assets *(FA)*, Project Accounting *(PA), *Internet Expenses*
(OIE), *Approvals
Management *(AME), *Sub Ledger Accounting* (XLA), *iProcurement
*(ICX), *iSupplier
*(POS), *Oracle E-Business Tax* (ZX), *XML Publisher* (XDO).*

* Secondary Skills: *Trade Management *(TM)*, Order Management *(OM)*,
Inventory *(INV)*, Purchasing *(PO)*, *HRMS*, *i** *Receivables, System
Administration *(Sys Admin)*.

* Other Skills:* Oracle 8i/ 9 *i, *MS Access, Toad, Golden 32, Data Load,
ADI.

* Rate: *Open*            Total Exp: *8+ Years*
Availability: *Immediate

* Current location: *TX*     Relocation: *Open

 *Hyperlink*:
*http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/PK_OracleAppsFinan.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/PK_OracleAppsFinan.doc>
**

* *

*Name of the consultant: Pradeep Varma (.net 8+)*

 *Primary Skills:* VStudio.Net 2005, .Net Framework 2.0, C#.Net, Web
Services, Oracle 10g, XML (XSLT, XPath and XSD), IIS 6.0, TCP,
JavaScript,AJAX, VSS, HTML, Java, Windows sever 2003.

* Secondary Skills: *.Net Framework3.5, WPF, Php, Crystal reports and
BizTalk server.

* Other Skills:* TFS,CP2E, EDIFACT, ANSI,VSS.

* Rate: *Open*            Total Exp: *8+ Years*
Availability: *Immediate

* Current location: *IN*     Relocation: *Open

*Clients:** *Indiana State Govt., Citigroup, PHHMortgage.* *

 *Hyperlink*:
*http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/PV_dotnetdeveloper.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/PV_dotnetdeveloper.doc>
**

* *

*Name of the consultant: Rama (Sr.Unix System Administrator 9 +)*

*PrimarySkills**:* SunSolaris 7/8/9/10, HP-UX,
Irix, Linux, Windows(2000/2003) & VMWARE ESX 3.x*  *

*MCSE **  : *Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer for NT 4.0

*MCP **    : *Microsoft Certified Professional for Windows 2000 Server

*SCSA **    : *Sun Certified Systems Administrator for Solaris 7

*Linux **   : *Brain bench Certified Linux Red Hat Administrator

 *Rate*: Open            *Total Exp*: 9+ years            *Available*:
Immediate

 *Current Location*: TX      *Relocation:* open

 *Clients: *Quantech Global Services, CITI Bank, General Motors

 *Hyperlink:*
*http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/R_srUnixAdmin.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/R_srUnixAdmin.doc>
;

* *

*Name of the consultant: Vishal Oza (C++ 8+)*

*Primary Skills*: C++, Java, Junit, SQL, UNIX, WML, C#, ASP.Net, Visual
Studio 2005, Hermite, Catmull-Rom.

*Secondary Skills : *Java Servlet, Java Server Pages, .Net Web services,
ANT, Unit tests, TCP/IP, InstallShield, ActiveX.

*Rate*: Open                      *Total Exp*: + years            *Available
*: Immediate*  *

*Current Location*: MI       *Relocation:* open

*Clients*: Advanced Mfg. Systems Inc.

*Hyperlink:*
*http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/VO_C++.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/VO_C++.doc>
**

* *

*Name of the consultant: Tarakesh P (SAP SD)*

*Primary Skills:* SAP R/3 4.6C and 4.0B to ECC 6.0

*Secondary Skills: * SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise

*Rate:*  open                   *Total Exp:* 7+ years                   *
Available:* Immediate

*Current Location:*  NC   *Relocation:* open

*Clients:* Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ciba Vision, Datalogic Scanning, ESI.

*Hyperlink:* *http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/TP_SAP
SD.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/TP_SAP%20SD.doc>
**

* *

*Name of the consultant: Tigist Ruga (QA 6 +)*

*PrimarySkills**:* Real Time Email System which is JAVA/J2EE/XML/XSL/JMS
based application running on Weblogic 9.2 cluster UNIX servers, the backend
database Oracle10G. TOAD 8.1, Eclipse 5.5, PVCS, HP QC

*Secondary Skills: *Loadrunner 8.1, windows XP, Linex, syncml server Tomcat,
diagnostic server, DB Oracle 10g, Quality Center 9.0, QTP 9.2

 *Rate*: Open            *Total Exp*: 6+ years            *Available*:
Immediate

 *Current Location*: VA      *Relocation:* open

 *Clients: *HP, EDS, RBC Financial Group

 *Hyperlink:*
*http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/TR_QA.doc*<http://intra.ksourceinc.com/profiles/TR_QA.doc>

*Name of the consultant: Rajesh Varma (QA 7 +)*

*PrimarySkills**:* Windows XP, UNIX, Java, IBM Clear Quest, Oracle 8i, XML,
Ant, eBay Automation Regression Tool, CERT, .Net, ASP.Net, Dreamweaver SQL
Server 2005,SQL Server Analysis Services, QTP9.2, Loadrunner8.0, Windows
XP, Windows Vista.

*Secondary Skills: *Windows 2000, VB6.0, ASP3.0, XML, Oracle, Silk, Quality
Center.

 *Rate*: Open            *Total Exp*: 7+ years            *Available*:
Immediate

 *Current Location*: CA      *Relocation:* open

 *Clients: *eBay, AMLI, BAMS, Ameriquest, Motorola.

*Please mail me or call me if you need any further information. Looking
forward to hear from you soon………*

Please feel free to call me or email me for further information.

Warm Regards,

*LISA YENSEN*

*KSOURCE Inc. *

Phone:  248-458-1322 x 203 |972-607-9839 x 203| Fax: 248 498 6173

9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103

Frisco  TX- 75035

l...@ksourceinc.com;

www.ksourceinc.com

Yahoo Im and Gtalk: lisa.yensen

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.