Hi Partners,
Hope your doing great,

I have an urgent requirement *SAP MDM* in NJ. Please go through the below
requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details ASAP.

*Title : SAP MDM (Master Data Management* *)
Location : Princeton(Nassau Park) NJ
Duration : 6 Months Contract*

Build an Enterprise Product Hub using a Master Data Management approach that
delivers a comprehensive, consolidated and authoritative view of material /
product master data. Project will involve data remediation activities,
building web services, building search/query capability and enhancing
reporting/analytic capability within SAP BI. Project Manager will be
responsible for all tower lead deliverables.

Previous experience in implementing Master Data Management solutions, in
particular, Product/Material data for Pharmaceutical companies a plus.
Experience with SAP MDM application a plus.

Thanks & Regards,
Nithin Kumar
Sr.Technical Recruiter
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298