Hello,

Greeting’s

This is Prasad from Sure IT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Oracle
Performance Tuning/Developer DBA** *position at *MN*.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you would
interested  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

All the skills are very Mandatory…..

Reply to*
**pra...@sureitinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/pra...@sureitinc.com>
* or
**prasad.sur...@gmail.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/prasad.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*Title: Oracle Performance Tuning/Developer DBA
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 6+ months*

I need an Expert Oracle Performance Tuning/Developer DBA person for our
client in Eagan, MN.   You will have to screen your candidates closely.
Duration is 6+ months. I will only respond to the candidates that look to be
a fit.  Do not submit light candidates.  The client is looking for
candidates who are the best of the best.

This is a tough position to fill. The client has told us that there are very
few people out there that can do this - have both a development and
performance tuning background.  Only Sr. candidates need apply.  The client
will be picky on screening candidates. We have very little competition on
this so it is a good req if we can find a good person.

Manager notes:

The Oracle performance tuning position will be working on a variety of
development projects all within West Technology.  The candidate *must* have
a strong development background as well as a background with Oracle and how
apps can make efficient use of Oracle.  We know there are very few people
who can do this job well.

This individual will become a member of the Client West Technologies
software development group in Eagan, Minnesota.  This is a Lead Developer
DBA position.

The West Technology department is responsible for delivering business
solutions that transform diverse data into various delivery systems
including print, online and portable technologies to meet our customer
needs.  The Technology Services group within the West Technology department
is responsible for the testing, business support, and management of all West
Technology developed products. This position entails working across the West
Technology department partnering with our software development teams to
design, develop, test, and assist in implementing Oracle, DB2, and other
database solutions to meet business needs.  This position will also help
drive and assist in planning the implementations of new database
technologies. In addition to working on new revenue generating products this
position will also have responsibilities with regards to database
performance, capacity planning, and assisting software developers on a day
to day basis regarding database queries and ad-hoc database issues.  This
position will also require a very strong partnership with the West
Technology architecture team and the Thomson Global Technology
Infrastructure (TGTI) Database Team with respect to database design,
testing, and production implementation.

In addition to a database design background, an individual in this position
should have experience with software development and the issues surrounding
software development and integration with databases in general.  This
individual should be able to work independently and with software developers
helping them to craft database solutions as they work through their software
development life cycle. This individual should be able to work independently
and work with other Database Administrators, Systems Engineers, Software
Engineers, and managers to understand business requirements for new
application development and be able to suggest improvements to existing
applications with respect to database design and database issues.

 *Job Functions*:

·         Partner with West Technology and TGTI to outline database options
per project including pros and cons for each option.

·         Research, analyze, test and help drive the implementation of new
database technologies to meet West Technology business needs.

·         Design logical to physical databases to ensure performance and
availability requirements are met.

·         Conduct database performance tuning, query tuning, and general
database optimizations.

·         Assist with database server sizing and cost estimates.

·                *Participate in software engineering projects and assist
with database and application design.*

·         Partner with West Technology and TGTI regarding logical to
physical database design to ensure high scalability and availability.

·         Establish West Technology database business operational parameters
and implement database tracking and reports to ensure adherence to the
defined requirements.

·         Continually analyze the entire West Technology database strategy
and implementations and partner with the West Technology architecture team
and TGTI to identify and resolve gaps such as single points of failure or
recovery issues.

·         Participate in team meetings, share knowledge with team and
customers.

*Qualifications*

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical or
engineering degree preferred.

·         8+ years of experienced in IT including the following:

·         Development and support of database systems.

·         Performance and tuning of database systems.

·         Oracle, DB2, and other database systems.

·         Some Java or related software development experience and
integration with databases.

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a strong
customer service focus.

·         Experience working across and leading virtual teams.

--
Best Regards

Prasad Grandhi,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248

Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121

Email: pra...@sureitinc.com/prasad.sur...@gmail.com

http://unhub.com/prasad_grandhi

http:/www.sureitinc.com

YIM: prasad548

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US.

Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.