Dear partners!

We have the following client requirements, pl send resumes and rate ASAP to
srid...@e-zencomp.com

*Business Systems Analyst*

*Location: Copley, MA
Duration: 3 months *

*Start-Date: ASAP*

*Rate: $40/hr Max*

·         Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings
and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving
issues.

·         Participates in business analysis project planning and management
by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing
project documentation.

·         Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved
processes.

·         May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of
subject matter knowledge.

·         Provides technical and business knowledge to clients.

·         Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.

·         Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other
benchmarking data. Codes and maintains business application programs from
user instructions or formal functional specifications.

·         Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development
cycle.

*Workflow Systems Architect*

*Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months
Start-Date: November 30*

*Rate: DOE

*

·         *Must have design and development experience to be able to
configure workflow within a workflow application such as I-Flow. (FUJITSU)*

·         Candidates don't need to have I flow specifically but need to have
experience with design and development of a workflow.
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user needs.

·         Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex business problems
considering system limitations and capacity.

·         Prepares detail specifications for developers.

·         Provides technical expertise in evaluating new software
modifications that will enhance operating and development activities.

*Senior Sybase Developer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration; 2 -3 months*

*Rate: DOE*

·         5-8 years of strong Sybase development experience.

·         Excellent SQL Development Skills

·         Excellent Database Design Skills

·         Strong Analytical Skills

·         Excellent Communication Skills

·         Understanding of XML

·         Understanding of SQL Code Optimization would be a plus

Regards,

*Sridhar *

609-945-7416

srid...@e-zencomp.com

*EZEN Computer Services Inc.*

www.e-zencomp.com

<http://www.e-zencomp.com/>

***Partner to PTC Abortext Products

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
e-mails then please click "REMOVE <srid...@e-zencomp.com?subject=remove>". I
am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you".