Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!                     *       (send profile
at ka...@askitc.com  only)*

This is* Kamal* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for *Business
Analyst with Insurance *Please go through requirement and send  me profile
asap with below mention details:  **

*Full Name: *

*Skills: *

*Contact No:*

*Email ID: *  **

*Total/ USA Exp: * Yrs

*Rate:* $ (all inclusive)

*Visa (USC/GC/ H1B): ***

*Current Location: ***

*Relocation: *

*Availability: *

* *

*Job Description: *

*Title:* *Business Analyst with Insurance Exp*.

*Location:* Roseland, NJ

*Duration: *3-6 Months contract

*Skills:* administrative service for Short term disability, Long term
disability and Life Applications, software development life cycle (SDLC).,
Use Case development, Web specifications. PLUSSES: Compass, technical back
ground.

NOTE: The candidate must have *strong communication skills (verbal &written)
* and *STD/LTD/FMLA* experience.

---

With Regards

Kamal Pandey
IT Recruiter
*ASK IT Consulting*
*You Ask We Deliver!*

33 Peachtree St., Suite 100
Holtsville, NY 11742, Phone : 631-869-4700,

Fax : 631-803-4488, URL : http://www.askitc.com<blocked::http://www.askitc.com/>
Email : ka...@askitc.com, *Yahoo IM*: komal_90pandey

*Note: Billing Rate would be always all inclusive.*

*Request: Please add me in your vendor list.*