Hello Friends,

Please go through the below mentioned urgent requirements and let me know if
you have someone suitable for any of them.

Kindly provide consultant's availability along with their rate confirmation
and complete contact details.

Please mention Position Name in the Subject line of your reply.

Position: Essbase Upgrade

Loc: Bentonville, AR

Rate: ALAP

Start date: ASAP

________________________

SAS Admin

Loc: Milwaukee, WI

Rate: ALAP

________________________

DataStage Lead

Loc: Bentonville, AR

Rate: ALAP

________________________

Title: BO-Data Integrator (BODI)

Loc: San Jose, CA

Duration: 2-3 months Contract

Rate: Open, depending upon exp

Start date: ASAP

Skills:

Business Object, Data services, Data integrator
3+ years- experience, SAP BW, S&D data familiarity. Knowledge on SAP BW is a
must.

________________________

Title: Technical Lead ETL

# of position: 2

Loc: San Jose, CA

Start date: ASAP

Type: 3 months Contract-to-hire

Rate: ALAP

Skills:

All these below skills are mandatory to have in the resume/candidate:

. ETL, Metadata Management
. Excellent SQL Skills.
. Dimensional Modeling
. Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning
. Informatica/Ab Initio 5 yrs exp
. C++/Perl Prgg exp.
. Teradata utilities experience with BTEQ.
. Design and Implementation of ETL solutions

Secondary Skills:

Strong Problem Solving skills
Excellent Communication skills

Important things to noted for best sourcing:

. As you can see yourself this is not only Informatica requirement. If the
Informatica candidates are not exposed to SQL then they don't make it
through the interview.

. We will be reviewing only if any of the candidate has worked on core ETL
and has done ETL design without much tool usage.

. We are not expecting much out of Informatica resumes as the candidates are
experienced in getting things done via mappings and transformations and are
not comfortable writing the actual SQL scripts.

________________________

Positions: Siebel ETL with Informatica

Location: San Francisco, CA

Emp type: ALAP

Rate: ALAP

Start date: Within 2 weeks.

Job Description:

- 5 Years of Hands on Informatica experience.

- 3 Years of DAC (Siebel ETL) experience.

- 3 Years of Reporting experience using OBIEE.

- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, Unix and Shell scripting.

ETL - Informatica and DAC (Oracle Business Intelligence Data Warehouse
Administration Console)

        --> Primary skillset. [Weightage 70%]

Reporting - OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprice Edition)

        --> Secondary skillset. [Weightage 30%]

Requirement summary:

Develop and maintain ETL processes and OBIEE reports to support the Siebel
data warehouse using Siebel ETL tools (Informatica and DAC).  Participation
in metadata management and implementing Data Quality processes. Monitor
workflows and performance tuning in a data warehouse environment.  You will
be involved in data modeling for an expanding data warehouse.

________________________

Title: Informatica dev

Loc: San Rafael CA

Rate: ALAP

I need an onsite ETL developer for 2 months starting on Dec-07.

* Local candidates preferred

________________________

Title: Cognos resource

Loc: CA

Rate: ALAP

Skills:

Primary is Cognos, Secondary is ODBC and on Windows/Unix platform

Cognos certification of ODBC driver

________________________

Role : ETL Lead (Oracle SQL, PL/SQL - Informatica as Secondary skill)

Posn's: 2

Location : Rye, NY

Rate: ALAP

Start date: ASAP

Skill set required: Oracle 10g , SQL & PL/SQL , Advanced SQL techniques ,
Data Modeling and data Analysis skills, Oracle Performance & Tuning. Minimum
4 years experience. Strong in Oracle SQL skills is must. Informatica is a
plus.
________________________

Title: Technical Architect/Lead

# of positions: 2

Loc: Green Bay, Wisconsin

Rate: ALAP

Start date: ASAP

Skills:

Data Architect, good DW data modeling, ETL and BI expert - OBI EE or ODI
knowledge will be a plus but not mandatory. - Prefer guys with experience
from good companies like Infy, Wipro types rather than contracting. Most of
the contracting resources are doing development even though they have 7+
years experience.

________________________

Title: OBIEE Lead

# of positions: 2

Loc: Green Bay, Wisconsin

Rate: ALAP

Start date: 2 weeks

Skills: "OBIEE / BI Publisher   / ETL (Oracle Data Integrator)  leads -
Need real solid resources

________________________

Position: Endeca lead - Java, Endeca will be a plus.

Skills: Endeca is must, Any other ETL, Java experience will be a plus.
Minimum 4-5 years experience.

Rate: ALAP

Duration: Long term.

So, we don't need architects, fly-in/out guys for this position.

________________________

#  of positions: 1

Duration:  4-6 Month

Desired start date: 04-JAN-2010

Location: Chicago, IL

Must Have Skills:  WebFocus/SAB BI Knowledge

Job Roles / Responsibilities: Onsite Offshore Work Model and Senior
Developer

________________________

Location: Chicago, IL

1.

ETL Lead (8-10 years) - 1

Rate: Rate : ALAP

2.

Informatica developers - 2

Rate: ALAP

3.

Crystal reports developer - 1

Rate: ALAP

4.

IAA - 1 (Insurance Application Architect)

Rate: ALAP

Best Regards,

Nick

E-SOLUTIONS INC.
1900 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 309. Milpitas, CA 95035
PH - 408-239-4647

FAX - 408.521.0167

Email - n...@e-solutionsinc.com

URL- .www.e-solutionsinc.com

"P Please consider the environment before printing this email."