Hello Friends,

Please go through the below mentioned urgent requirement and let me know if
you have someone suitable for the same.

Kindly provide consultant's availability along with their rate confirmation.

VB.Net Consultant

Location: Irvine, CA (Locals Only)

Duration: 3-4 Months

Note:- Please don't send me any non local consultants

Job Description

.         For medium to large project efforts, analyze data, identify
informational or process requirements/needs, identify problems, provide
technical advice or consultation, and develop logical solutions to problems.

.         Code programs to meet design specifications.

.         Design and construct data conversion, access or retrieval
approaches.

.         Unit test and debug programs as necessary.

Technical:

.         Minimum 8-10 years desktop programming experience with Microsoft
suite of products (specifically Classic VB, VB.NET)

.         Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or relational database
design

Best Regards,

Nick

E-SOLUTIONS INC.
2 N. Market St., Suite # 410, San Jose, CA -95113
PH - 408-239-4647

FAX - 408.521.0167

Email - n...@e-solutionsinc.com

URL- .www.e-solutionsinc.com

"P Please consider the environment before printing this email."