Hi,

Need : Validation Analyst

Location : Vernon Hills, IL

Duration : 3+ Months

Rate         : $37/hr

Primary role includes: Authoring of test cases, dry running of prepared test
cases for accuracy, execution of test cases for Operational and Production
formal testing, post execution of test cases, assist Validation Lead with
creation and tracking of incident reports, assist in the creation of testing
Trace Matrix.

Qualifications:

Important for resource to have strong communication skills as they will be
working as part of project team comprised of developers, analysts, quality
resources, and business resources. Resource must have minimum 3 years
experience of testing with at least 2 in a validated environment. Excellent
written skills required as resource will be authoring documentation.

Qualification Rating

Productivity Software

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Word

 Validation

International GxP Regulations

Need to have a minimum of 3 years testing in a global environment using web
based system with a minimum of 2 years in regulated environment.

Thanks & regards,
Amrutha
Phone: 734-591-3562X1167
Fax     : 734-418-2603
amru...@aim-cc.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>