Please send profiles to ksrika...@recache.com 248-243-1219 , 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in MI, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

Hi friends,

Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only

We need only locals or near by to MI for F2F interview

Job Title: Application Developer Sr
Location: Southfield, MI

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $ 45 – 48 /Ph MAX

Desired Start Date: 1/25/2010
Estimated End Date: 7/2/2010

KEY SKILLS:

*SKILLS*

*# YEARS USED*

*LAST USED*

*WHERE USED*

 SDLC

 Development

 Testing

 COBOL

 IMS

 DB2

 CICS

 Healthcare Experience

* *

*REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:*

Extensive understanding and experience in system development life cycle.

Strong background in mainframe development, testing procedures including
creation of test cases/scripts, creation of test data, and validation of
test data

Mainframe background with expert level of COBOL, JCL, IMS, CICS, DB2

Hands on knowledge using the following debugging tools:

Abend-Aide; File-Aid; Expediter

Strong workgroup coordination and communication skills

Proficiency in MS Office and Visio

Minimum 5 years experience on Mainframe development

*PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:*

Knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 data

Knowledge on FACETS data model

Ideal candidate will have healthcare application experience

Previous experience in COMPANY IT

Knowledge in Medicare or Medicare Advantage

Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way