*Hi,*

* *

*Any Interest for the below job, Please send me the updated resume in a word
Format*

* *

*Title:                            **TM1 Consultants*

*Location:                      **NY, TN, DC, Toronto and Geneva***

*Position Type:              **3-6 months*

* *

*Citizen/GC/H1/EAD/TN_7 Opening_Very Urgent       *

·         TM1 is IBM/Cognos product. IBM is now engaged to implement Cognos
TM1 at Client sites. They are looking for at least 7 TM1 Consultants for
different locations.

·         Please help me identify Cognos TM1 Architects/ Developers.

·         Someone who has worked and implemented TM1. Not on the user side.

·         *We need technical/heads down people.*

*One description for example:*               **

Details on the TM1 Architect for DC. Description of Services

Review the Enterprise Data Management/Financial Data Management (“EDM/FDM”)
requirements and the fit gap analysis of Cognos TM1 in replacing the
existing Oracle Financial Analyzer (“OFA”) system.

Assist in developing a Cognos TM1 implementation plan

Provide Cognos TM1 architecture recommendations

Create the EDM/FDM Cognos TM1 model based on the implementation plan

*Vishwash Gupta***

*100 Crescent Center Parkway*

*Suite 200*

*Tucker, GA*