Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai *with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *C/C++
Developer * at *Santa Clara, CA.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Role:                               C/C++ Developer *
*Duration:                         Long Term Contract*
*Location:                         Santa Clara, CA(Need to go for F2F)*
*Start Date:                       Immediate*

*Responsibilities:.*

   - Participate in *SDLC Process includes design, coding, reviews, testing
   and documentation.*
   - Understand client Storage specific technologies.
   - Enhance existing code to support new features.
   - Provide ongoing support and maintenance of developed code.

*Skills Required:*

   - BS in Computer science or equivalent degree.
   - 5+ years of experience in *cross platform systems applications* *
   development*.
   - Strong grasp of Computer Science fundamentals *(i.e. data structures,
   algorithms, networking and operating systems)*
   - Strong *C/C++/C#* and *.NET programming* skills
   - Fluency with a wide variety of operating systems like *Windows,
   Solaris, Linux, AIX, HP-UX.*
   - Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
   - Knowledge of *SAN* and *storage specific protocols* like *FC/iSCSI.*
   - Knowledge of* Java *and *SQL* a plus

*Should have excellent Comm Skills*
*NOTE: Need Local Consultant who can able to go for F2F Interview.*
*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*Really appreciate your response…..*

Sai
Javaji System Solutions Inc.,