Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for *Data
Warehouse Consultant**. *Please go through requirement and send me profile
asap with below mention details:

* *

*Full Name: *

*Skills: *

*Contact No:*

*Email ID: *  **

*Total/ USA Exp: * Yrs

*Rate:* $ (all inclusive)

*Visa (USC/GC/ H1B): ***

*Current Location: ***

*Relocation: *

*Availability: *

* *

*Position: **Data Warehouse Consultant***

*Location: NYC, NY Local preferred*

*Duration: 8+-months Contract*

*Job Description:*
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET ALL MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE
CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER EVALUATION

1. Data warehouse background with strong knowledge of *Dimensional Modeling*
.

2. *Oracle Warehouse Builder 10g release* 2 for at least 3 years.

3. Job Scheduling using *Oracle DB Console *

4. Unix Shell scripting

5. Advanced *Oracle PL**/SQL* knowledge including but not limited to
collections - Minimum 6yrs

DESIRABLE Experience Listed in order of importance:

1. Tables in Maximo

2. Tables in Siebel

3. Oracle Discoverer

4. Oracle Portal

5. Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone : 631-869-4703 Ext 208, Fax : 631-803-4488
Email : msha...@askitc.com

Gtalk: mukesh.askit || Yahoo: muk_g1980