Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai *with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,
*
We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *.Net 3.0
Tech Lead*  at *New York.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Role:                               .Net 3.0 Tech Lead
Duration:                         Long Term Contract
Location:                         New York
Start Date:                       Immediate
*
*Responsibilities:*

   - Total experience of 8-10 yrs of experience in SW development/lead role
   - .Net experience of 3+ years
   - .Net 3.0
   - Advanced skill set in WPF, WCF, Master Pages, UI design patterns (like
   Singleton, Bridge etc.)
   - Good experience in ASP.net - Should know handling pages, Configuration
   of pages, Master pages
   - Visual studio 2005
   - SQL Skills: T-SQL,Calling Stored Proc etc. Calling from dot net
   - Development experience in distributed environment (not stand alone app
   development, not WINFORMS/HTML)

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com

Really appreciate your response…..

Sai