Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any profile
for this.

*SAP Plant Maintenance Resource:*

*Houston, TX*

*3-6 Months*

*QUALIFICATIONS SOUGHT: *

*Minimum* *3 years SAP experience*; R/2 & R/3 versions 3.1h, 4.0B and
ECC6.0;

*3 years *Plant Maintenance* experience: Functional locations, Equipment,
serial numbers, Functional location BOMs, Equipment BOMs, install base,
Notifications, maintenance orders, confirmation of maintenance orders,
capacity requirement planning, maintenance planes, scheduling, maintenance
strategies, cycle sets, maintenance task lists, maintenance requests, work
approvals, etc. *Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools

*Solid supervisory and training experience

*Exceptional versatility and adaptability to time pressures and changing
priorities *Dedication and self-drive as a hard-working individual

*Team-building skills

*Ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult customers or
issues even virtually

*Ideally to have worked for *an Oil company, Refinery, Lube Blending Plant
and/or Pipelines*

*Ideally experienced with data conversion tools like IBM's InfoShare, SAP's
Business Objects, Informatica's Quality Stage,etc.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*