I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for SQL Dev/DBA in Portland,
OR. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: SQL Dev/DBA
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 9 months

We are looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA/Programmer to support a
software development team to build database, table, trigger, function,
maintain and create users, roles, backup and restore process. Support
application by maintaining a data model and provide schema changes.

Minimal requirement:
5+ years of PostgreSQL databases
Performance tuning PostgreSQL
Assist development teams in optimizing for PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL backup and restore
Designing and managing PostgreSQL database schemas
Proficient in SQL and advanced SQL
Proficient in pgPL/SQL and trigger
SQL Development experience with ETL with Oracle data
SQL Developmnet experience assisting front end application developers
Experience in security access control
Full project life cycle experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Highly motivated, able to work both in a team and solo
Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure

Skills                     Oracle
       Advanced                           4-5 yrs                  Yes

Skills                     PL/SQL
      Advanced                           4-5 yrs                  Yes

Skills                     PostgreSQL
                 Advanced                           5-6 yrs
 Yes
Skills                     UML
        Proficient                           3-4 yrs                  No

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
480-463-3006  Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com