Hi Friend,

How are you doing today!!

Please review my below requirements and if you have good match kindly
forward his/her profile with below detail:

*Full Name:*

*Current location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Availability:*

*Face to face after telephonic:*

*Rate (All inclusive):*

*REQUIREMENT :*

*Position:** DB2 DBA**.
Location: **Richardson**,TX AND Chicago,IL (No.Position:Two) **
Duration: 10 months Contract
Rate: $45/hr (can be flexible for strong resume)*

*Position Description*: I need one candidate for Texas and one for Chicago.
Best resume will go over. Physical database tables and design, works with
system administrator and uses data dictionary software packages to ensure
data integrity and security, recovers corrupted data and eliminates data
redundancy. Uses tuning tools to improve database performance. Works with
the application development teams, focusing on the back-end portion of data
storage considerations and performance considerations for application
systems being developed.

*Skills Required*: *Strong DB2 Database Version 9 AIX Operating System
Installs.*

* *

*---**
With Regards,