I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Javascript Developer in
NYC. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Javascript Developer
Location: NYC
Duration: 3 Months

Interview: in person

JAVASCRIPT  DEVELOPER
We are looking for a JavaScript Engineer that has extensive experience with
object-oriented JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3. You will be responsible for
building out our next-generation application on the browser. We encourage
innovation, creativity, and a think outside of the box attitude when
solving complex problems and implementing new solutions.

Mandatory Skill/Expertise
Extensive knowledge of, and demonstrable track record of use of JavaScript
and various javascript libraries including but not limited  to Backbone.js,
NodeJS, Knockout, AngularJS, batman.js, Closure, ExtJS, JQuery Mobile, or
Sencha Touch
Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable JavaScript code •
Collaborate with Product Managers and UX Designers to create responsive UI
Test their code using Test Drive Development, writing both unit and
functional tests
Build software applications, following coding standards, building
appropriate unit tests, integration tests/deployment scripts
Assist in defining software architectures, by collaborating with leads to
explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to
successful implementation, learning applications capabilities
Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into
functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and
performance
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user
interface, software architecture or new technologies
5+ years experience coding JavaScript, HTML, CSS
3+ years of jQuery experience  and will also demonstrate a disciplined
approach to testing and quality assurance; have experience with REST and
service-based architectures; have a strong foundation of object oriented
programming.
AngularJS, BootStrap •HTML5 development •CSS3 (or last version) development
Browser compatibility awareness- Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet
Explorer
Strong foundation of object oriented programming
Strong communication skills; attention to detail and discipline.
Strong ability to write and communicate in English.
Ability to work on a team.
Proven track record of delivering quality products quickly and efficiently.

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
480-463-3006  Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com