*Hi,*

I hope you are doing good.

We have a requirement for *Mainframe** DBA – Batch Support.*

Please go through the requirement and send your update resume to me.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at *412**-499-3197*

                                                                        *US
Citizen or Green Card holder
*

*Role: DBA – Mainframe DBA – Batch Support *

*Location: Concord NH*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Candidates local to Concord NH will prefer*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

Three or more years experience in large-scale distributed data center
operations and hands-on computer operation functions

One or more year’s *knowledge in production/ operations support*

Solid knowledge of *ZEKE, JCL, CICS*

Strong *analytical and problem-solving skills*

Effective in *team setting and as individual contributor*

Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload

*Provide daily status reporting information regarding previous processing
cycle activities*

*Perform product testing functions for the DBA group*

*ROLE DESCRIPTION*:

Responsible for *batch processing, monitoring schedules*

Interface with clients and end users for trouble shooting and   production
flow issues

Provide overall analysis, support advice and recommendations from and
operational perspective staff

Strictly follow established procedures and guidelines for batch scheduling
and monitoring

Provide technical assistance and training to first level monitoring function

*OTHER:*

Note: This role requires that candidates have a solid knowledge of *CICS,
JCL, how JCL interacts with COBOL programs*, and a *working knowledge of a
job scheduler.*

*The primary shift for this position is the night-shift.  The role requires
the selected candidate to be flexible, as the expected work environment may
require on-call, pager support, weekend, and modified work schedules.*

Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 412-499-3197

Fax: 412-202-8931