A new Job, ID: 250284 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/250284> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Abinitio ETL Developer  posted on 2014-09-23 13:17:15

Job Description:My name is *Vikram Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you
as a* Abinitio ETL Developer  *one of our client based at *Phoenix,Arizona *
.

7 to 8 years of experience on Abinitio ETL tool and Unix & DW(Mandatory). ¿
Senior Data warehouse Abinitio expert who can work independently on
projects and be able to coordinate with the client and able to work as an
onsite co-ordinator(Mandatory) ¿ Should have expertise in Abinitio, Shell
Scripting, good knowledge in UDB and file sharing. ¿ Should have strong DB2
SP development skill ¿ Excellent communication and analytical skills is
must(Mandatory). ¿ Should show good leadership skills and should be capable
of managing a team ¿ Must have worked previously onsite/offshore model ¿
BNFS/Cards experience preferred ¿ Prior Amex experience is desirable ¿ Must
have a work experience in Agile development projects(Mandatory)

Job Requirements: 7 to 8 years of experience on Abinitio ETL tool and Unix
& DW(Mandatory). ¿ Senior Data warehouse Abinitio expert who can work
independently on projects and be able to coordinate with the client and
able to work as an onsite co-ordinator(Mandatory) ¿ Should have expertise
in Abinitio, Shell Scripting, good knowledge in UDB and file sharing. ¿
Should have strong DB2 SP development skill ¿ Excellent communication and
analytical skills is must(Mandatory). ¿ Should show good leadership skills
and should be capable of managing a team ¿ Must have worked previously
onsite/offshore model ¿ BNFS/Cards experience preferred ¿ Prior Amex
experience is desirable ¿ Must have a work experience in Agile development
projects(Mandatory)

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/250284>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*