Sr UNIX System Engineers Needed

Rate: 45 hr C2C

2 Openings!

Duration: 6months

Location:  Charlotte, NC AND New York, NY

Skill Requirements

At least 7 years of experience administering, monitoring and managing
Solaris (8/9/10), SUSE Linux (9) and Red-HAT environments.

7+ years of experience building Jumpstart and Kickstart servers.

At least 3-5 years of experience with performance management using tools
such as BMC Patrol & Enterprise Performance Assurance. Capacity Planning
skills with be a plus.

Over 5 years of experience with high-availability and Disaster-Recovery
using technologies such as Veritas Cluster Services, SRDF, Timefinder/BCVs
is a must.

Over 7 years of experience automating activities using Perl and Shell
scripting is a necessity.

Demonstrable experience with the administration or setup of Oracle/Sybase is
a plus.

Demonstrable experience administering, setting-up or participating in
initiatives with application servers such as JBoss, Weblogic and Websphere
is a plus.

Demonstrable experience designing solutions for application with n-Tier
Architectures and GRID is a plus.

Demonstrable skills writing best-practice documentation and solution
documents are a necessity.

Demonstrable leadership skills such as managing time, managing meetings and
verbal communication skills are a must.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.